donderdag 27 september 2012

The Power of Love








                                  Lord i come to You,

        let my heart be changed

       renewed...flowing from the

       grace that i've found in 

       You..Lord i come to know

     the weaknesses as i see in me

      will be stripped away by

      the Power of Your Love

      Hold me close let Your love

      surround me. Bring me near 

      Draw me to Your side

      And as i wait i'll rise up

      like an Eagle and i will 

      soar with You,Your Spirit 

      leads me on by the Power

      of Your Love Lord unveil

      my eyes,let me see You

      face to face the knowledge

      of Your Love as You live

      in me And Lord renew my mind

      as Your Will unfolds in

      my life in living everyday

      by the Power of Your love..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten