donderdag 6 september 2012

Inspiration!

  


                                  I am thankfull for the setbacks that i had.

                       The diffucult moments and Times in my Life.

                             The Storms and the problem that i was 

                             facing. The unpaid bills that i could not 

                                 pay on time.My children that need 

                                cares and food and stuff.

                              Makes me cry and Decree unto the Lord,

                           for His help and Wisdom to make a way for

                            me.Inspire me more to be great, to do great

                              and to do great things!!!

                              Let your problem and Failure become an 

                             Opportuniy for you and turn your 

                              circumstances into Blessings!          

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten