dinsdag 11 september 2012

Hero!





                           

                               This morning i my ask eight year old son

               what he want to be when he grows up!

                    He told me that he want to be a soccer player

              I sad so, who is then your favourite soccer

                   player? He said Lionel Messi!

                  I said,if you want to be as good as him,

                        you have to watch and see him playing,

              you have to train as hard as he does, you got 

            to now his skills, then maybe..

                        you can become as good as....

                 What i want to say is, that kids are looking up

                       to new Heroes, that makes me think, when i

                 can be a an example for my kids, and teach

          them and be a Hero to them and show and prepare

               a way for them, that they can be also Heroes

             in their generations!!

                  

           

              

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten