zondag 23 september 2012

He is Faithfull




                

                                
                              Today i woke up with sadness and grieve in my spirit!
                             
                              For many years i am serving the Lord with everything i can.
                              And because i am being faithfull unto the Lord, do everything i can,
                              praying for His people, giving my tithes, offer in the House of the Lord!
                              I was wondering when my Breakthrough will come and asking my self, why
                              all this happening to me, why my wife left me,why is my money attack,
                              why do i leave in a small house, why i'm driving a broken car.

                              Then the answer came, it says in Jesaja; Sing unto the Lord a New Song and
                               His Praise from the end of the earth. Let them give Glory unto the Lord
                               and Declare His Praise in the island
                
                               When we Worship the Lord and sing new song unto Him, in ur circumstances,
                                He will arise from His Throne and Seat, and go before as a Mighty Man,
                               like a Man of War: He shall cry and Roar against His Enemy and scattereth them.


                              He will not hold His Peace, and cry as aTravailing woman and
                              destroy your enemies. Heaven will back you up!

                               The Key is ; Worship Him and He will be Faithfull to you and His Word!

                      
                              
          

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten